What to bring into Treatment
YOU SHOULD BRING
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
- Prescription medication only. Medication will be collected and reviewed by our physician and will be stored in the medical area. All prescriptions must be in their prescribed bottle. Every client must have enough of their prescribed medication(s) for their entire length of stay.
- Two pieces of identification, preferably one with a picture I.D.
- Proof of Insurance (Insurance card/papers, Medicaid card, etc.).
- Contact information for your primary care physician (Medical doctor and/or Psychiatrist name, phone & fax number and address).
- Deductibles, co-pays, spend-downs if required. If Medicaid spend-down has not been met yet, bring documentation of what your monthly spend-down is.
- Clients referred by a Coordinating Agency must be authorized and bring proof of income and proof of residency.
- Enough wash and wear clothing for 7 days.
- Cigarettes, if necessary.
- Toiletries and personal hygiene articles with no alcohol content (please read labels).
- Work-out clothes, gym/running shoes and flip-flops or some type of sandals to wear in the showers.
- Radio or clock radio, if desired (no head sets allowed).
- Telephone cards. All personal calls will be made at the client’s expense, either by use of phone cards or by collect calls.
PLEASE DO NOT BRING
- Money in excess of $50. Money orders should be made out to the client and should be $50.00 or under in value. Sacred Heart cannot cash money orders over $50.00.
- Valuable rings, watches, jewelry, etc., unless worn.
- Credit cards or check books.
- Sharp instruments, pocket knives, scissors, guns and/or weapons of any kind.
- Stereos, tapes, movies, tape recorders, I-Pods, cellular phones, pagers, games, T.V. sets or cameras, CDs and laptops.
- Food or drink. Meals and snacks will be provided. There are vending machines with beverages and snacks.
- Personal linens, pillows, blankets, bedding, etc.